About: Muhammad Imran
- Hey there. Thanks for stopping by. I'm Muhammad Imran currently working as PhD student in computer science at University of Trento, Italy. My research interests lie predominately in the area of Distributed computing, semantic web, and service oriented architecture.
Posts by Muhammad Imran:
March 21, 2011 MikTex 2.8 missing “ifxetex.sty” file error
February 16, 2011 Open PhD Positions
September 24, 2010 My New Homepage
May 11, 2010 www.reseval.org ResEval on new domain!!!
March 20, 2010 5 Ways to monitor your reputation (good or bad) online
March 20, 2010 Reputation Index – UCount
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Computer Science Conference StatisticsThe LiquidPub project has compiled statistics about citations, acceptance rates and diversity measures for Computer Science conferences based on the CiteSeer database and other sources. A summary of these statistics can be found at: http://math.ut.ee/~dumas/LiquidPub/ConfStats and comments are welcome…peepkungas
- Interdiscplinary Workshop on Trust and ReputationThe LiquidPub teams invites you to join our online-workshop on trust and reputation! You can find all information here: http://www.interdisciplines.org/conference.php?confid=18 Please take part in discussing the abstracts and help them grow into full papers by making fruiful comments. (PS. It is a moderated discussion. Once you post something, the moderators […]Judith Simon
- Reputation surveyThe LiquidPub project is conducting a study aimed at comparing the perceived impact of computer science researchers with bibliometric indicators and other metrics of impact. Response will be treated confidentially and results of the survey will NOT be released publicly, not even within the project. The goal of the survey is simply to determine which scientif […]Aliaksandr Birukou
- Workshop: The Influence and Impact of Web 2.0 on Various ApplicationsLast week I attended the workshop on The Influence and Impact of Web 2.0 on Various Applications. It was organized by Mark Baker from Research3.org. It was an extremely interesting and productive workshop, below I will try to summarize some parallels between presentations and LiquidPub.Aliaksandr Birukou
- Computer Science Conference Statistics
- Exploiting Vector Instructions with Generalized Stream Fusion May 1, 2017Programmers should not have to sacrifice code clarity or good software engineering practices to obtain performance. This work shows how to attain this goal for high-level Haskell in the domain of sequence-processing functions.
- Technical Perspective: Functional Compilers May 1, 2017"Exploiting Vector Instructions with Generalized Stream Fusion" points out that stream fusion by itself is not well suited for generating bulk instructions such as vector or SIMD instructions.
- DeepDive May 1, 2017We describe DeepDive, a system that combines database and machine learning ideas to help to develop knowledge base construction systems.
- Exploiting Vector Instructions with Generalized Stream Fusion May 1, 2017